Saturday, August 29, 2015
Load disqus comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Select Category
Popular Posts
-
Japanese module - "Kibo", shining Sirius and my favorite star - Betelgeuse. In the universe, up and down as well, but th...
-
"Matsushima as seen from the stork-kun. Kun and the universe, but it was so beautiful. Now, we were together even its'm...
-
Was the day of the beginning work in the universe today. It is a very large module "Kibo" is the Japanese. Quiet and fun...
-
When you first saw, I was surprised at the thinness of the atmosphere. Here or circulating water and air, Dari prevent harmful radiati...
-
Tokyo is of about 3:00 this morning. It is very bright. A picture of Tokyo around 3 a.m. So bright! One of the city which never sleep)...
-
Take this photo, I wanted to let me take a typhoon measures to everyone, I was sitting up late at night. Eye of the storm was look...
-
HTV, beautiful ocean and Oahu) I went to Hawaii three times, but those were business trip, so I was not able to swim.
-
One of my favorite JAXA space food- Ramen noodle. I will introduce the space food ramen. We entered into this silver package. Cut...
-
I finally took a picture of flying airplane from ISS today! I was convinced to take this photo. If the right conditions are, to be abl...
-
Scorpius, Sagittarius and Milky Way! You sent me a lot of beautiful photos, so I will send you back a photo!
Arsip
-
▼
2015
(51)
-
▼
August
(30)
- It's really important to minimize the volume of tr...
- instant soup style JAXA
- One of my favorite JAXA space food- Ramen noodle
- Beautiful Auroras
- Adelaide and Kangaroo Island in Australia
- Hurricane JIMENA
- Vega, Deneb and Milky Way over Australia ;)
- Canadian Robot Arm
- Photos of Islands. Indonesia
- The eye of the storm seemed like a terrible demon
- There are a lot of beautiful islands on earth!
- Asia Try Zero-G
- HTV is coming!
- Typhoon GONI
- Is the latest photos of typhoon No. 16 in Japan
- Typhoon "ATSANI" is getting stronger and approachi...
- Antares, Saturn and beautiful auroras!
- Japanese module - "Kibo"
- Scorpius and Milky Way!
- See the stars through the window of "hope"
- training by using real robot
- not gravity.
- Portugal and west side of Spain
- thinness of the atmosphere
- great storm
- Islands in Bahamas and Haiti. Beautiful!)
- Very strong Typhoon is moving toward Taiwan
- Tokyo is of about 3:00 this morning
- La Perouse Strait . Rusia
- Superman imitate (laughs).
-
▼
August
(30)
Recent Comments
Recent Posts
Powered by Blogger.



0 komentar