Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Load disqus comments
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Select Category
Popular Posts
-
Japanese module - "Kibo", shining Sirius and my favorite star - Betelgeuse. In the universe, up and down as well, but th...
-
"Matsushima as seen from the stork-kun. Kun and the universe, but it was so beautiful. Now, we were together even its'm...
-
Was the day of the beginning work in the universe today. It is a very large module "Kibo" is the Japanese. Quiet and fun...
-
When you first saw, I was surprised at the thinness of the atmosphere. Here or circulating water and air, Dari prevent harmful radiati...
-
Tokyo is of about 3:00 this morning. It is very bright. A picture of Tokyo around 3 a.m. So bright! One of the city which never sleep)...
-
Take this photo, I wanted to let me take a typhoon measures to everyone, I was sitting up late at night. Eye of the storm was look...
-
HTV, beautiful ocean and Oahu) I went to Hawaii three times, but those were business trip, so I was not able to swim.
-
One of my favorite JAXA space food- Ramen noodle. I will introduce the space food ramen. We entered into this silver package. Cut...
-
I finally took a picture of flying airplane from ISS today! I was convinced to take this photo. If the right conditions are, to be abl...
-
Scorpius, Sagittarius and Milky Way! You sent me a lot of beautiful photos, so I will send you back a photo!
Arsip
-
▼
2015
(51)
-
▼
September
(11)
- HTV, beautiful ocean and Oahu. (Hawaii)
- Mt.Aso, Japan.
- Flying airplane from ISS today!
- "Senior, I will continue to live luck firmly!"
- Matsushima. One of the most beautiful place in Japan
- Today's Aurora was gorgeous!
- Himalaya range ) Collision Two Continent
- A similar picture?
- Scorpius, Sagittarius and Milky Way!
- I will show you how to eat peanuts in ISS
- 9 crew members!
-
▼
September
(11)
Recent Comments
Recent Posts
Powered by Blogger.



0 komentar